BCAA, branched-chain amino acid, amino acid premix Cas: 69430-36-0
CAS No.: 69430-36-0
Other Names: Branched-chain amino acid
Proportion: 2:1:1; 4:1:1
Appearance: White Powder
Grade:Food and Medicine Grade
Compose: l-leucine, l-valine, l-isoleucine
BCAA powder 2:1:1
|Appearance||White to off-white fine powder|
|Particle size||90% through 80 Mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%|
|Total plate count||≤3000cfu/g|
|Yeast and Moulds||≤300cfu/g|
BCAA/Branched-chain Amino Acid are known as the stress amino acids.
Thirty percent of the diet should be proteins when the body is
under severe stress, because stress causes protein to break down
faster. BCAAs have regulatory effects on overall protein metabolism
and are required in larger amounts during stress than are other
amino acids (and probably proportionately more leucine than either
valine or isoleucine).
1) BCAA, as Supplement Sport Nutrition, it supports extreme muscle
2) BCAA builds strength and tremendous power;
3) Timed release to support anti-catabolic effects;
4) BCAA supportS increased strength and mass;
5) Leucine critical for more signal for protein synthesis;
6) BCAA and leucine may support improved recovery and reduced
7) BCAA promote increased endurance exercise capacity;
8) BCAA supplementation provides support against catabolism;
9) Leucine and muscle protein metabolism.
Mainly used as sports supplements.